Tuesday 19 June 2012

Incy WINCY!

So my fate is coming ... Tomorrow I meet the tarauntula and all I know is that I have a task to do whilst holding it.  I am a mixture of emotions, I think it's about time to face my fears but at the same time I'm scared and nervous.  I don't know how I'm going to react but I'm sure you'll find out with me at 8!  #notgoingtosleepawinktonight



Did you hear John Bishop this morning!  He had to make an apology for a little slip up he made.  If you missed it you can listen again tomorrow morning after 6am.

Tomorrow it's the Spellings Test!  Listen out for our school of the week spelling words out for James and I and we have to guess what they're spelling.  We know sometimes we're stupid and you're probably shouting at the radio but it's fun to play along at home.

Hallamster's I Test continue's and the prizes in his cage are still up for grabs so if you want to win listen just after 7:30.

Have a lovely day and we'll see you in the morning!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment