Wednesday 13 June 2012

GCSE's!

Wow, Big John did his exam live on-air this morning and it was absolutely petrifying.  I can put my hand on my heart and say that I wouldn't of got any of them right which is unnerving, especially as I'm taking mine tomorrow ....  Mr Sale talked him through the questions very patiently and I guess it will be the same when I take my Maths exam tomorrow.  I'M SCARED!!!!!! HELP!

Date or Ditch is on tomorrow morning and we've changed it around.  We have so many ladies wanting to play the game that we thought it was only fair to turn the tables and have three ladies chatting up one man.  If you want to play listen tomorrow morning at 8 or register now at www.hallamfm.co.uk/date.

Fancy £500 to spend on whatever you fancy in Meadowhall?  Answer a question and it could be yours.  We'll be giving it away before the end of the day and if you don't win don't worry we'll have a new question tomorrow.

See you in the morning.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment