Tuesday 12 June 2012

I'M SCARED!!!!

So, the saga continues and now we have found out that in the challenge 'Big John Versus Janine' Big John has to take Geography.  Rather him than me, I got chucked out of my Geography classes for talking to Peter Watson.  So tomorrow Big John will be taking GCSE Geography live on air.  I have to write his potential forfeits down - god help him.

Tomorrow I also find out what subject I'm taking.  I'm not going to lie - I'm bricking it!

It's the Spellings Test tomorrow and we'll have some cuties spelling some words and James and I will be playing against each other.  It's currently 16 to James and 14 to me so I need the points ...

Hallamster's Aiiii test continues tomorrow, it's ridiculous and I love it!  Listen tomorrow morning at 7:30 to win some goodies.

We've flipped reversed Date or Ditch and this week the men are doing the choosing.  Fancy a hot date guys?  Register now www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

See you in the morning and cross your fingers for me for tomorrow when I find out what my subject is.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment