Friday 1 June 2012

Elaine Won!

This morning Elaine from Wadsley became £2,000 richer when she won Big John's Ultimate Ear Test!  It's been bugging South Yorkshire and me for 2 weeks and she finally got it just before 8 o'clock.  Her husband Chris is a plumber so he must hear that sound every day and he guessed it and told his wife to call.  The answer is when the mixer tap on the bath is pulled up to swap it over to the shower.  There's a video of the sound being made on our website.

Have a lovely Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend and enjoy half term if you're off.

We'll be back a week on Monday with all our usual favourites!  Date or Ditch, The Spelling Test, Hallamster and mostly Big John taking the mick out of me!

My sisters are house sitting for me because I'm off to Egypt so please make sure they don't have any parties for me.  Thanks!

See you soon as long as I get through customs with all the stuff John's asked me to take through!

Big love Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment