Thursday 21 June 2012

Emma & Joe

We've got SO many ladies that want to play Date or Ditch that we thought it was only fair to share the love.  So this week and last week the men were choosing the ladies and chilled out Joe picked PE teacher Emma.  They sounded well suited and they're off out on their date tonight so find out how they got on at 8 tomorrow.

Thanks for all your lovely messages about my spider experience yesterday.  I'm a bit gutted that I was too scared to hold it but it's more of a phobia as opposed to just being scared.  Anyway I was a bit of a wuss but it could've eaten me alive so lets leave it there shall we?

Want a load of tat out of Hallamster's cage tomorrow?  Play his Ultimate I Test just after 7:30 tomorrow morning.

See you tomorrow xxx

(One more sleep till the weekend!  Wooooooo hooooooooo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment