Monday 18 June 2012

Help Me!

So, Big John and I both passed our GSCE's with an A and we had to do General Studies this morning to find a winner/loser.  I was the loser and I found out my forfeit ......
I'm petrified of spiders and either tomorrow or Wednesday I've got to hold a tarantula.  I know most people are scared of spiders but I have a genuine fear of even small ones and I've had it since I was little.  I'm going to be beside myself and I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight ...

Well done to all the ladies that did the Race for Life in Rotherham yesterday.  Big John and I went down there yesterday and the atmosphere was electric!  Everyone had made an effort and were dressed in pink from tutus, bunny ears, butterfly wings and feather boas!  The photos should be on our website in the next 24 hours.

John Bishop comedy legend is on the show tomorrow from 8 o clock and we can't wait to chat to him. 

See you in the morning!

Janine xx

ps if I'm sick and off work over the next couple of days then you know what's happening ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment