Friday 29 June 2012

50 Shades of Grey ...

It's taking over my life.  I started the book yesterday and I can't put it down.  I'm either at chapter 3 or 4 and apparently it starts to get rude around chapter 8!  I might just lock myself in the house this weekend after a drinking session tonight ha ha.  I think I'm going to have to start reading chapters to Big John on air- as long as he doesn't enjoy it too much that is!



It wasn't love unfortunately for Richard and Katherine on Date or Ditch and they knew there wasn't a spark as soon as they met.  They did enjoy the food though at La Mammas so all wasn't lost!  If you want Fred to go on a date for OAP Date or Ditch make sure you go on our facebook page to vote www.facebook.com/hallamfm

Our winner for Big John's Fun in the Sun will be chosen at random tonight at 6pm so make sure you get your entry in.  Imagine £1,000 to design your own holiday!  You can go wherever you want in the world?!  Good luck.

Big John HAS got the Google Ban this weekend.  I thought he did last weekend but he had a stripper up his sleeve (not literally!) for my birthday.  So let's prove that South Yorkshire is better than the internet and give him a hand on Monday morning at 8.

Have a lovely weekend and we'll be back on Monday morning.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment