Friday 4 January 2013

We're going to pay your bills!

This morning Big John read out my bills - credit card statements, my electricity bill, council tax etc ...  It's great isn't talking about the money you've spent already and the bills you've got to pay!  If like me you're up to your eyeballs in it make sure you register your bills because if Big John reads out yours on Monday then we could be paying it for you.  All the details and how to submit your bills are here www.hallamfm.co.uk/win/bigjohn-pays-your-bills.  Good luck!

This morning we spoke to Geraldine and she told us an amazing story about what happened to her at her works do.  I'm surprised she didn't break her bones, poor woman!  If you missed it listen after 6 on Monday.

I've got the Google Ban over the weekend so any questions that crop up I'm not allowed to Google (even if it's to settle an argument!)  So if you can help me out at 8 on Monday that would be lovely.  God knows what I'm going to think up!?

It's nice isn't a little cheeky 3 days back at work and then the weekend.  Have a good one and we'll see you on Monday.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment