Friday 11 January 2013

The weekend is here!

For for most people this is the first proper week back at work.  Was it alright?  We've finally got to the weekend!  I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with myself this weekend.  I stupidly decided to go on a detox on Monday, I haven't drunk a drop of alcohol for 5 days and I've been trying to be healthy.  I fell off the food wagon on Monday and have a McDonalds because I was so tired.  I actually drove through the drive thru on my own and pigged out in the car park.  I think I'm going to have to take small steps with my health kick through January. 

This morning we were chatting about the 5 most talked about topics in South Yorkshire.  Thanks for your calls, texts and Facebook messages.  If you missed it this was the top 5.

1) Harry Styles & Taylor Swift splitting up.
2) The council plans to close Don Valley Stadium
3) Splash on ITV
4) Snow coming this weekend - arrggghhhhhh
5) The oldest man in Britain now lives in Sheffield in Broomhill and he's 109 years old!  Lovely Mr Tennant!

Well done to Sharon Baker in Barnsley and Gareth Smithies from Sprotborough!  They got their bills paid this morning and Sharon said you HAVE to register your bills.  She said it takes 2 minutes and it's well worth it.  Do it now!  www.hallamfm.co.uk/bills

Have a lovely weekend and we'll see you on Monday.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment