Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Are you back at work yet?  It was our first day back today and the first time I've set my alarm for 11 days.  I didn't know where I was when it went off this morning and we all looked a little bit bleary eyed when we got in.  But it's good to be back and I hope you had a lovely time over Christmas and New Year.

Hallamster's Ultimate iTest was finally won this morning!  Well done to Mel in Chapeltown who guessed who the celebrity was saying 'I' ... It was Peter Andre!  She won a Roberts Digital Radio, tickets to see Olly Murs, X Factor Live, Strictly and Hallamster's back catalogue of CDs!



Big John had the Google Ban over the past 48 hours and his questions were about parking tickets and phone batteries.  He wanted to know that if a parking attendant was half way through giving you a ticket whether you could reason with them.  If you missed the answer you can hear it after 6 tomorrow.

See you in the morning!

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment