Wednesday 9 January 2013

He beat me!

I'm a 'LOOOOOOOOSER!'  This morning was the return of this years Spellings Test and I lost big time!  The kids from St John Fisher Catholic School in Hackenthorpe were spelling words and James and I have to guess what they're spelling.  The loser has to make all the brews and the kitchen is up two flights of stairs and across a big office.  Oh well, I need the exercise after Christmas...

Well done to Mark Collier & Nicola Turner.  They got their bills paid this morning by Big John.  If you haven't registered your bills make sure you do it now and enter as many as you like and we could be reading your name out on the radio in the morning. 
www.hallamfm.co.uk/bills
You only have ten minutes to call in so whatever you do make sure you're listening at 7:30 & 8:30.

Poor Big John got a sweat on running through the streets and across fields to find his daughter's bear that she dropped.  It was starting to get dark and he was frantically searching for it and came home empty handed.  His wife, Del, then ran off when he got back home and found it within ten minutes!  Why is it men can never find things?!

See you in the morning.

Janine x

2 comments:

  1. Anyway of listening again? My nephew was on, and my sister told me the wrong time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry James there isn't :( Janine x

    ReplyDelete