Wednesday 16 January 2013

Have a party you you!

Ahhhh did you hear Tilly this morning?  She's Big John's daughter and that's her very own version of Happy Birthday to you!  Super cute.

How frustrating for Laura Colley in Rotherham - we read out her bill at 8:30 and she called us at 8:45.  She missed out on getting her bill paid by 5 minutes!  You have to be listening out for your name and you only have ten minutes to call us.  Register yours now www.hallamfm.co.uk/bills

This morning I managed to beat Producer James at the Spellings Test - not by skill but by your help!  Thanks for all your calls and thanks to Thorne Green Top Primary School in Doncaster for being our School of the Week!  The kids this morning were brilliant.

Tomorrow morning it's the South Yorkshire Awards for your best 'Help I'm Stuck' stories.  If you've got one to tell us ring us in the morning at 8 o'clock.

I'm sooooooo cold I bought a hot water bottle last night, my nose was that red I looked like Ronald McDonald!  Keep nice and toasty today and we'll see you in the morning.

Janine x

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome on my blog:
    http://www.selselenasel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete