Monday 14 January 2013

Well I never knew that ....!

This morning on the Google Ban we found out two interestings answers to our weird questions.  If you've never heard if before we have to write down any questions that come in our head over the weekend and we're not aloud to Google the answers.  We then ask you to resolve them for us if you know the answer.  Big John's question was about his dog Willow.  Tilly (John's daughter) keeps sneezing over his dog and since then the dog has been sneezing so John wondered if his dog could catch his daughters cold?  My question was about pilots and whether they need 100% in their test to get their license.  In your driving test you can have minor faults so I wondered if they were aloud any?  If you missed the answers listen tomorrow morning after 6.

So this morning you'd of thought i was about to go trekking through the Antarctic!  I got up earlier, had my wellies on, I'd parked my car down the road and I was ready for this snow storm.  Yes I know, it didn't come and luckily I had my normal boots in a plastic bag so I didn't look like a total fool when I got to work.

Alan Daniels in Rotherham and Kerry White in Donny - where were you?!!?  We read out your names this morning and wanted to pay your bills but you didn't call us within the 10 minutes.  I'm gutted for you.  Listen throughout the day if you've registered yours to see if Scott or Steve read your name out - good luck!!!

Tomorrow we have a celebrity on at 8 - don't miss it Big John will be desperately trying to guess who it is.  It was Marvin from JLS last week.

See you in the morning!

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment