Wednesday 14 November 2012

You try and do something nice for someone and look what happens!

So, I bought Big John a card and moving in present and he threw it in my face (not literally!)  He said it was a peace offering from an argument we had over the weekend and accepted my apology!  I didn't apologise and don't feel like I should and this is why ... So, when I started working at Hallam FM me & John hung out loads and went out drinking and had fun.  Then I introduced him to my boyfriend and we'd all go out.  Suddenly the invites stopped coming my way and one night I got home and they were both at our local pub (3 minutes walk away) and I didn't get an invite off either of them.  How rude!  So now they wait until they I'm doing something and sneak off to the pub for 'man time!'

This morning our School Of The Week Malin Bridge Primary School came on for the Spellings Test.  It's not how to spell it's what are they spelling?  Yeay!  I beat Producer James and now he's making the brews again all week - bliss!  It's 6 - 3 to me.

Date or Ditch is back tomorrow morning.  It's the girls choosing from the boys and we unite single people in South Yorkshire and send them out on a VIP date.  It can really work too Natalie & Shaun met months ago and they're still together and 'in a relationship' on facebook so it's official and everything!  If you fancy a go register now www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

See you in the morning.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment