Wednesday 7 November 2012

ONE MORE SLEEP!

The Wanted are going to be here at Hallam FM tomorrow night!  The Christmas Trees are up, the back room has been cleared out and they're going to be within touching distance as they sing to our listeners tomorrow night!  Joanne Carcroft won the family pass and she won them for her 6 year old daughter (so she says!)  We have one more family pass to win so as soon as you hear the question text us and you could be going to see them in person tomorrow night.



Tomorrow morning we'll hopefully be chatting to The Wanted because somehow Producer James has blagged their mobile number!  Exciting!

Hallamster's I Test is on every morning around 7:30 and we have a brilliant prize if you get it right.  You have to guess which celebrity is saying I and if you guess correctly you'll win a Roberts digital radio.  It's a replica of the one we gave Jessica Ennis for her home coming.

Thanks to Gina who managed to win the Spellings Test for me this morning.  Producer James and I got stuck on a word and you were calling to help us out.  The final score was 1- 0 to me which means he has to make the coffee all week ha ha haaaaaa. 

See you in the morning, I'm sure we'll be a bit hyper about The Wanted (well I will be!!)

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment