Friday 16 November 2012

I can't quite believe it?!

Did you hear Date or Ditch this morning?  Rachel chose Hassan, he was on line 2, and they went out on their date last night and guess what he did?  He went to the toilet and went an online to a dating website and started chatting someone up and it was Rachel's mate!  Unbelievable!  So she busted him live on the radio this morning.  Luckily she took it really well but what a cheeky man!  I'd of gone mad if it was me.  Needless to say they won't be seeing each other again.

Tickets went on sale this morning to see JLS when they come to Sheffield to the Motorpoint Arena next December the 10th - 2013.  Make sure you get in there quick before they sell out.



Have a lovely weekend and we'll see you on Monday when I'll need your help at 8 because it's my turn to have the Google Ban :/

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment