Monday 19 November 2012

Teeth & Pheasants

I am sick of my back right bottom wisdom tooth.  It's grown through about 2 milimetres and every now and again my gum swells up and flaps over my tooth.  So my question this morning for the Google Ban is why do we get them?  Pretty pointless aren't they!  Thanks to Pav the dentist who gave us the answer.  My other question was about pheasants!  I nearly ran one over when I was coming back from my Mum's - oops - and I wondered if I had killed it if I could chuck it in the back of my car and eat it for my tea?  If you missed it this morning you can hear the answers after 6.

Tomorrow morning the 'Celebrity Yes No Game' is back and Big John will be asking them questions to try and find out who they are.  Will they put a silly voice on to confuse him?  Will he ask good questions so he can guess them quickly?  Find out who we've got on in the morning.

The prize has got bigger for Hallamster's Ultimate I Test.  Now you can win tickets to see Strictly live, a posh Roberts digital radio and tickets to see the X Factor live.  LIsten at 7:30 and if you can guess who's saying 'I' then the prize is all yours.

See you in the morning.

Janine, the boys and a hamster x

No comments:

Post a Comment