Monday 12 November 2012

Foooooooooooooood!

Oh dear, I appear to have had an eatathon over the weekend.  So it started on Friday, I had 11 Quality Streets before 10am.  I went to Loch Fyne for my tea that night and had a dessert.  On Saturday I went for afternoon tea I ate a macaroon, chocolate brownie, scone with jam & cream, lemon drizzle cake AND a piece of victoria sponge.  But it didn't stop there - I had a Sunday Roast yesterday, then I went to Fancie and bought a cake and polished some crisps off when I got back from work.  Somebody stop me filling my face!  PLEASE!  #can'tstopeating



This morning Big John had the Google Ban and he was asking about central heating & why he couldn't remember his teachers name when he was trying to think of it and then when you least expect it, it pops up in your brain.  The answers were brilliant and if you missed it you can hear it after 6 tomorrow morning.

Do you want to see X Factor live at the Motorpoint Arena next year?  We've got tickets to giveaway along with a Roberts digital radio if you can guess which celebrity is saying 'I' on Hallamster's Ultimate I Test.

Tomorrow we'll have a celeb on the show trying to catch Big John out on the celebrity 'Yes No Game.'  They can only answer yes or no to his questions and it's a race against the clock for him to guess who they are.  It took him 38 seconds last week to guess it was Alan Davies.  Who will it be?  Find out at 8.

See you in the morning.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment