Tuesday 28 August 2012

The ungrateful .....

So yesterday on the way home at the Airport in Malaga I made the effort to buy Big John and James a little pressie from my weekend away.  They wouldn't let me give them to them because I said they were 'fun' presents.  After 30 minutes they let me give them their gifts.  Look at their grateful little faces ....


Yes it's a bull note pad and a senorita oven glove, I mean who wouldn't want them?!

Thanks for all your help with the Google Ban questions I had this morning.  If you've not heard it before either me or Big John is banned from Google over the weekend and we ask you the questions we'd of looked up.  One of my questions was why does your metabolism slow down when you get older?  It's because over the weekend I ate cod, squid, prawns, scallops, paella, lamb chops, chips, pork, pizza, pancakes, ice cream, pastries, doritos and drank red wine & jd.  If you missed it make sure you listen tomorrow morning after 6.

Do you think you've got a budding band member or solo artist in your house?  If you do we're giving a drum kit, guitar with amp and music lessons away courtesy of Persil everyday at 8:30.  All you have to do is tell us what songs Hallamster has mixed together.

Well done Lucy Spragan from Sheffield!  She rocked her X Factor audition on Saturday.  We've all got to get behind her this year and make sure she wins!

See you tomorrow from 6!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment