Tuesday 21 August 2012

Eeek .... I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Before you judge me I was only 7 and as most little girls are a little bit curious as to why we have different pieces of anatomy than boys.  So luckily Jonathon Brumhead came to my rescue behind the frog bin in the playground.  This all came out on air last week and now Big John has tracked him down and messaged him on Facebook on my behalf.  Will I get a reply?



This morning it was Claire from Brinsworth that won £500 to spend from Big John's Bank.  It's come in just in time before she goes on her holiday to Ibiza this Friday.  Listen to Hallam FM throughout the day to find out how you could be a winner.  We're giving away £500 every day!

It's Date or Ditch tomorrow!  One lucky lady will be picking from 3 boys that are vying for her affection.  They'll be off on their date tomorrow night and if they hit it off that'll be the 4th couple in a row that got along and might be seeing each other again.

Hallamster's Ultimate Aii test is still going!  You can win tat from his cage including a mobile phone, wireless colour changing speaker, a sat nav and loads of other goodies.  We play every day at 7:30am.  It's not mark Almond, Bobby Nut or anyone ginger - the clue is he might be a nut.

See you at 6 tomorrow!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment