Wednesday 22 August 2012

I passed my test!

I'm off to Spain tonight but I had to earn my holiday by doing a Spanish test and luckily I passed so I'm off today.



This morning Cacey chose line one, Dan, on Date or Ditch.  They were both very nervous but she must've known he was the right guy as she didn't even move on to the next line.  Date or Ditch has worked 3 times in a row and hopefully this will be the 4th time it works!  Find out if they get on this Friday at 8!

What you up to over the Bank Holiday weekend?  Do you want to treat the kids?  Go away for the weekend?  Go on a shopping spree, buy an Ipad or have a huge party?  You could do all of that with £500 and every day you can win that on Hallam FM until this Friday.  This morning Tracy in Parson Cross won and she goes on holiday tonight to Greece - she's going to spend it all on ..... herself!!!

Hallamster's Celebrity Aii test still needs winning.  Guess which celebrity is saying 'Aiii' and you can win all the tat in his cage.  The clue is 'he might be a nut'.  It isn't Bobby Nut, Ussain Bolt, Eminem, John Bishop, Jamie Oliver, Shaun Bean or Ricky gervais.

Please look after the guys while I'm away - thanks!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment