Tuesday 7 August 2012

I can't walk, I've been sweating and every muscle in my body aches ...

I felt inspired yesterday by the Olympics so me and my boyfriend went for a bike ride.  Sounds like a good idea when the weather is nice?  We did 6 miles and felt fine so went on to do another 12 miles - 18 in total.  Last night I felt really tired and then this morning I woke up and EVERYTHING aches.  I had to have painkillers it was that bad and then proceeded to sweat crazily for the first two hours of the show.  I've cooled down now but won't be going on a bike for  a while .....

This morning we had the drummer from Pulp on the show - Nick Banks!  He's got his own pottery shop in Catcliffe and Pulp are rounding their tour up by playing here in Sheffield where it all began.  They'll be playing on the 8th of December at the Motorpoint Arena.



If you're at a loose end and want something to do with the kids over the summer holidays we've got a family pass to giveaway to see Disney Live.  Just make sure you're listening at 8:30 tomorrow.

And listen out for our next clue at 8 tomorrow morning to win a Fiat 500!  We've got together with Stoneacre Motor Group to give you the chance of winning a car and all you have to do is guess which celebrity has drawn on it.  All the details are on the home page of our website - give it a go and good luck!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment