Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Spellings Test!

It's back tomorrow morning and Producer James and I go head to head!  I think he's in the lead at the moment so I'm going to try and thrash him tomorrow morning.

Be careful with hoax e-mails that appear to be from your bank.  I got caught out yesterday and stupidly put my details in and spent an hour on the phone last night changing passwords and all sorts.  What an idiot I am!  It was on my phone so I didn't notice the dodgy browser so just be careful.

This morning I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat because we had on the wonderful Floella Benjamin that used to be on Playschool with Humpty Dumpty.  She's an absolute legend and yo can catch our chat with her after 6 tomorrow morning if you missed it.

There's been a clue for Big John's Ultimate Ear Test and the clue is 'above or below!'  I haven't got a clue what it means but try and tie it in with your guess to see if you've got it right?  It has to be won by Friday so make sure your persistent and get on the phone lines as soon as we open them so you don't miss out on that £2,000!

Good luck!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment