Friday 11 May 2012

I think we have a success story on our hands!

Last night Katherine and Mark went out on a date to Loch Fyne after hooking up on Date or Ditch yesterday.  She was after a rough around the edges no nonsense man and it sounds like that's what she got.  They've swapped numbers and Mark said he got lucky and they would recommend Date or Ditch to meet someone!

We have a BIG announcement to make on Monday as long as you don't get Big John's Ulitmate Ear Test right today. 

Monday Monday Monday Monday Monday Monday by BigJohnHallamFM

HELP!!!!  I've got the Google Ban over the weekend and I'm going to need South Yorkshires help and wisedom on Monday at 8 o clock and no doubt it'll be daft questions that come to me over the weekend.

By the way if you can sing make sure you go to The Owlerton Stadium this weekend as you could win £1000 in our competition http://www.hallamfm.co.uk/win/grandkaraoke/

Have a lovely weekend.  I'll be back on Sunday night and my lovely radio partners in crime will be back on Monday morning xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment