Wednesday 2 May 2012

But I think I should've won ....

I'm not going to lie this morning I felt properly conned.  Not only did I get the word fraction right in the Spellings Test this morning but I buzzed in at exactly the same time as James.  Toys out of the pram 'IT'S NOT FAIR!' ahhhh I feel better now ..

It's Date or Ditch tomorrow morning!  One lovely lady having 3 guys fight for her affection.  If you haven't heard it before it's so brilliantly awkward that I bite my nails a lot.  I love hearing the guys sell themselves - they only have 60 seconds to do it between the three of them and it cracks me up.  Make sure you listen at 8.

CASH + Hamster + Date Or Ditch = Big John by BigJohnHallamFM

Big John's Ultimate Ear Test is back tomorrow morning.  It's driving me mad and I haven't got a clue what it is.  One little hint for you, don't call till half past the hour.  When we say the phone lines are open that's the only opportunity to call so it's fair for everybody.  We can't accept phone calls at any other time.

See you in the morning!

Janine xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment