Wednesday 30 May 2012

Another clue!

So the 1st clue for Big John's Ultimate ear Test was 'Above or Below?!'  And you can hear the second clue throughout the day just before the game on Hallam FM.  If you want to hear the sound as many times as you want our Ear Doctors are at Asda in Handsworth so go and badger them to listen again and again.  It's worth £2,000!

Tomorrow it's Date or Ditch!  One lucky lady will have 3 men fighting over her to take her out on a date.  Make sure you listen at 8 o'clock because it's brilliantly awkward .....

Hallamster is giving tickets away to Zippos Circus every day at 7:45 so listen out for how you can win them for a free family day out in the school holidays.

This morning I was telling Big John & James about the argument with my boyfriend over our sofa bed that I've given my mate.  They were siding with him (again!)  Ridiculous .... I was definitely in the right about this one and I stormed off in Meadowhall.  It was a shopping tactic so he wasn't trailing behind me ....

See you in the morning!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment