Friday 18 May 2012

I could actually burst at the seams .....

Did you hear it this morning - Big John's Ultimate Ear Test was an absolute nail biter.  The first person ever got close to the answer.  I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that Stacey was close.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!  I want to know what it is and I want someone to be a thousand pounds richer.

Next week Jessie J is going to be on the show, I'm actually quite giddy about it because she seems quite feisty.




http://soundcloud.com/bigjohnhallamfm/jessie-j-on-big-john-breakfast by BigJohnHallamFM

This morning we caught up with Amy and Andy and unfortunately this time it wasn't love.  We have got success stories though I promise!!!!  If you fancy a free date on us and a bit of fun go to www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

Me and Big John are off out tonight boozing so god help us - I'll tell you all the gossip on Monday if there is any?!

We'll see you at 6 on Monday.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment