Thursday 5 April 2012

We passed but he beat me!!!!

So we both scored the same amount of points on our driving test but Big John beat me (only by a smidgen obviously!)  I was gutted but at leats now I can drive the company cars, I was so pleased I left the show early and took one around the block!  Thanks to Lookers for lending us a car and to Bill Plant for lending us Rob to observe our 'amazing' driving skills.

After the Easter School holidays we have an amazing competition with Eton.  One lucky listener will get a make over and I'll be coming shopping with you for the day.  They'll also be chances to win designer handbags.

Big John and Producer James are off for the week now.  I'll be in tomorrow at 10am (I've got a lie in for passing my test!)  I'll also be joining Lloydie for breakfast from next Tuesday. 

See you in the morning.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment