Monday 23 April 2012

Only a few days left to nominate yourself!

LADIES I'm urging you to nominate yourself to register for our Eton competition on our website.  The prize is amazing! You get to spend £1000 on designer clothes, get your hair done and get a make over.  As you'll be looking beautiful and glamourous we'll take you off to the studio for a photo shoot!  Me and you will have a girly pamper day.

Tomorrow we'll be surprising Big John with a Celebrity for our 'Celebrity Yes No game!'  Guess along at home and see if you can beat Big John (I'm sure you will he's rubbish at it!)

It's Steps final show this Friday and if you fancy going make sure you listen tomorrow morning at 7:30 to win tickets.

I was so nervous this morning because we got my boyfriend on the show talking to Big John ...

Finally we got Janines boyf on - Big Cook Ben by BigJohnHallamFM

Hopefully he'll leave me alone now!

See you at 6.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment