Tuesday 3 April 2012

To me to you ...

This morning we had the Chuckle Brothers on!  I LOVED watching them when I was little.  Win tickets to see them in Rotherham all this week with Hallamster just after 7:30.

I tried not to show it this morning but I'm absolutely gutted that John beat me by a point in his 3 point turn.  I was looking in the mirrors I promise!  Oh well, hopefully he'll drop a point tomorrow.  If I don't beat him then I won't be allowed to use the company cars :(.

Putting the GREAT into Wednesday by BigJohnHallamFM

It's a special edition of Date or Ditch tomorrow!  Matt from Doncaster was on Take Me Out the past 2 Saturdays and he'll be choosing from three gorgeous girls tomorrow morning at 8 - don't miss it!!

See you tomorrow at 6.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment