Monday 2 April 2012

Driving Test Results - gulp!

So this morning we found out we're being given our driving test results slowly and painfully day by day.  If I'm honest I'm a bit annoyed because John and I scored the same amout of points for our emergency stop even though his phone was ringing grrrr.  So find I'll find out tomorrow how many points I got for one of our other manoeuvres last week - eeek.

Driving Test - The latest. by BigJohnHallamFM

This week we're giving away full tanks of fuel every hour!  Listen out for the question Big John sets tomorrow and be in for a chance of winning tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow morning we have a celebrity lined up for our 'Celebrity Yes No Game.'  Big John is against the clock so see if you can guess along at 8 o clock with us.

See you tomorrow from 6!

Janine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment