Thursday 26 April 2012

Revenge is sweet ...

My little sister got revenge on my this morning.  I'm not repeating it, I'm not talking about it so if you didn't hear it I'm relieved!  The End.

We've now got our 4 official finalists for our Eton competition.  You only have until tomorrow morning to cast your vote to decide who comes on a girly shopping trip with me.  Go to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/hallamfm and vote now!  Good luck ladies I'm excited about your pamper session this Monday we're going to have a lot of fun.

This morning Rachel chose James on Date or Ditch.  I'm really looking forward to hearing how they get on tomorrow.  She sounded like a right laugh!

Did you hear Lynsey this morning?  She's getting married tomorrow morning to Owen and they're the winners of out £25,000 wedding.  Listen our for some wedding anthems in School Years tomorrow at 9!

By the way it's FFRRIIIDDDDAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tomorrow

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY by BigJohnHallamFM

See you in the morning for some weekend partying.  Janine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment