Tuesday 11 December 2012

Lucy Spraggan

Lucy is off to Thailand on her travels for 2 months the lucky girl.  She was on the show this morning telling us that she is going to stay in Sheffield and not move to that there London.  She loves Sheffield and she's got some exciting plans for the New Year when she gets back from sunning herself - lucky girl!



Tomorrow morning we have some lovely little ones spelling words for us and it isn't how to spell it's what are they spelling?  The kids are from St Thomas More Catholic Primary School will be challenging Producer James and I to a spell off and so far this School Year I'm in the lead, however I lost last week so I need to sort my act out.

Would you like tickets to see the X Factor live, Strictly Live, Olly Murs, a Roberts Digital Radio and Hallamster's back catalogue of CD's?  If you do have a guess at Hallamster's Ultimate I Test tomorrow at 7:30.

Hasta manana,

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment