Monday 17 December 2012

Let's get it to Christmas Number 1!

The Justice Collective cover of 'He Ain't Heavy he's my Brother' is out today and the money is going towards families that were affected by the Hillsborough Disaster.  Robbie Williams, Paloma Faith, Mel C and Andy from Lawson are all on it.

Come on surely Hallamster's Utimate ITest is going to be won this week?  There are loads of prizes to be won and all you have to do is guess is which celebrity is saying 'I' and we do it every morning at 7:30.

Tomorrow morning we have a celebrity on and everything!  Big John tries to guess who it is at 8 o'clock by asking them questions they can only say yes or no to.  Can you beat him?

I'm so excited!  One week to go until Christmas Eve.  I'm nearly sorted I've bought all my presents apart from my boyfriend's but luckily he hasn't got mine either. 

Harry Styles was in Sheffield this weekend partying at one of his girl mates house till 1:30am and even ended up doing the washing up.  Here he is surrounded by girls in the kitchen.


See you in the morning!  Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment