Monday 3 December 2012

Germs ....

Big John has had a cold for the past few days and he's been sneezing and coughing in the studio and if I'm honest it worries me because I really don't want a cold!  So that was one of my Google Ban questions was about how long germs stick around.  We share phones and it upsets me.  Thanks for all of your calls, the first lady Angie called and said they last forever!  We had another call saying that germs last for 3 days and Dr Louise put it to rest when she called and if you missed it you can hear her answer tomorrow after 6.



WHO IS IT?  WHO'S IT GOING TO BE?  It's the Celebrity Yes No game tomorrow morning at 8 and Producer James has lined up someone for Big John to guess.  He asks them questions and they can only say yes or no  and he has to guess them ASAP.  James has told me it's someone exciting!  He won't tell me who it is though ...

We'll see you in the morning!

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment