Friday 14 December 2012

Ice Ice Baby!

So yesterday Big John and I ventured into Sheffield for a pre Christmas drinking session.  After a trip to the Greystones, the Lescar, the Porter Cottage we went off to Kelham Island.  So you can imagine my surprise when the first step I took out of the house was so slippy that I fell backwards onto my bum smacking and grazing my arm.  It wasn't the best start and Producer James had to pick me up because I couldn't get my car out of the car park.  I then skidded all the way down the main road waiting for him.  I've never seen South Yorkshire as bad this.  Stay indoors if you can there's been so many accidents on the roads and it's really dangerous.  It certainly snapped us out of our potential hangovers.



Ahh you know what I felt really sad when Corinne didn't fancy Alan on Date or Ditch.  He sounds like a lovely genuine nice guy but they are going to be friends and hopefully he'll win her over.

We're back on Monday and I've got the Google Ban over the weekend so if you could help me with my questions that would be lovely!

Stay safe today please and stay in if you can, have a duvet day and drink some hot chocolate.

Love Janine x 



No comments:

Post a Comment