Monday 19 March 2012

My secret is out ...

Sam from Intake has blown my cover and sent Big John a link to YouTube where a viewer had got lots of clips off of me into a short video from when I worked on Shopping Telly.  John knew but he didn't know the video existed - thanks Sam! 


Janine - A shopping TV presenter! by BigJohnHallamFM

Thanks for all your calls helping Big John out on his Google ban.  He wasn't allowed to use it over the weekend and his questions involved birds, teeth and spit!  If you missed it you can hear it again tomorrow morning after 6am.

Tomorrow it's time for the 'Celebrity Yes No Game' and I've set this weeks up.  See how long it takes John to guess it and see if you can beat him while you're listening.

See you in the morning!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment