Monday 12 March 2012

Monday - already!!

All this week we'll be catching up with the 5 couples from 5 brides 1 wedding.  A week today we'll reveal who's won a wedding worth a massive £25,000!  Keep an eye on our Facebook page for funny photos as you see our brides in wedding dresses.

Tomorrow at 8 listen out for our 'Celebrity Yes No Game'  Big John has to guess which celebrity is on the phone but they can only answer yes or no.  Guess along and see if you can beat him (you probably can!)

Who is she by BigJohnHallamFM
This morning Big John sprung it on me that they'll be taking a photo of me and putting it on the website to see what I'm wearing.  To be fair my jacket didn't really match my outfit but it is early when I get dressed and to be fair that's why I'm on the radio - so you can't see me.  You're lucky I wasn't in my pj's!  So I'm under pressure for tomorrow's outfit. See you in the morning! Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment