Wednesday 28 March 2012

It's nearly time for Date or Ditch!

Tomorrow morning join us for Date or Ditch at 8am!  One lucky lady will have three men fighting for her affection.  She'll be kicking two of them to the curb to choose one man to take her out on a date tomorrow night.  She might be your type guys so make sure you listen tomorrow.

This morning I got MORE abuse about my driving.  Honestly you'd think I caused a ten car pile up!  I only scuffed some alloys ...  Thanks to Sarah for calling and backing my corner.

We've got £30,000 to raise for CLIC Sargent by the end of the week.  Thank you so much if you've already donated and are getting involved in the fundraising.  Our total raised so far this morning was £6984.  The Big Buzz is happening this Friday where people across South Yorkshire are shaving their heads or being creative with their hair to raise as much money as possible.  Listen out for more details.

See you in the morning!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment