Tuesday 20 March 2012

Ahh Peter Simon!

We love Peter Simon and I got him on the show to chat to Big John this morning.  I know him from my old shopping channel days.  Everyone has been taking the mick out of me this morning for a hideous incident I had with a guitar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHrMeuv87s  If you missed us talking to Peter you can hear it after 6 am tomorrow morning.



Tomorrow it's one lucky couple will win Hallam FM's Dream Wedding worth a massive £25,000.  Make sure you listen after 7 tomorrow morning to find out who wins.  Thanks to the Crown and Rutland Hotels - Doncaster and Sheffield's luxury wedding venues.


Weds 8am - The Big one! £25K! by BigJohnHallamFM

Fancy some free butties delivered to your workplace?  Thanks to our new show sponsors 'Lookers' Team Hallam will be delivering yummy butties from Beres Pork Sandwich shop (they're my favourite by the way I'm addicted to them - the crackling on them just finishes them off mmmmmm!) 

See you at 6!

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment