Wednesday 3 August 2011

I'm on a roll...and need your help

Second week running I beat the kid on 'Learn Michelle some brains'. I is brainy you know! You can't catch me out. (Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!) Kayleigh from Shiregreen still won cinema tickets for her and the family to go to the Cineworld. If you think you can fool me, all you need to do, is give me 3 facts BUT one will be false, I have to pick the false one.

If you want to play (under 13s only) send Producer James an email james.crookes@hallamfm.co.uk

Also this morning...


Good news... by BigJohnHallamFM


I need your help, I fancy a new hair style, this is me....
















These are celebrity looks I'm thinking of, what do you think?











Kirsten Dunst












Beyonce












Pamela Anderson












Angelina Jolie














Kate Moss












Nadja Auermann












Katie Holmes



Ummmmmmm??? Which one should I go for???



No comments:

Post a Comment