Tuesday 16 August 2011

Draco Malfoy sings???

Did you hear this song this morning?

One of the main characters in Harry Potter has a song out, Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy has done this what do you reckon?



Big John thinks it’s rubbish but the more I listen the more I like it!

Its called 'Hawaii', he’s hinted in the past he wanted to get into music, he signed a record deal with an independent label last year.


Also this morning, I let myself down. Little Alex from Woodthorpe fooled me in ‘Learn Michelle some brains.’ She gave me 3 facts, one of them made up. She fooled me, apparently footballers DO run on average 6 miles during a match, Scuba Divers CAN’T trump when they get to 33ft under water, and you DON’T lose more body heat out of your head. I thought you did. Well done Alex for fooling me.



POLICE by BigJohnHallamFM

No comments:

Post a Comment