Monday 1 August 2011

Bad times...

I got put in the naughty book twice this morning, firstly because I said the word beginning with ‘K’, that means your tired. I don’t think that’s bad? Then I told Big John and Producer James what happened at the petrol station on Saturday. The man behind me shouted 'fanny!' He'd just put diesel in his unleaded car, Bad times... Apparently I can’t say the word ‘Fanny’ either, but that’s what the man said!

Over the weekend, Hallamster made his own little conveyor belt, like the Generation Game with Brucie had, but that shows wasn’t made with yogurt pots, old tights and a blow torch…dangerous! Bekky Hopworth from Bolton on Dearne played his game, guessing what he put on, she won £500 to spend in Currys. You can play tomorrow after 8.30am.


Also this morning…


Relephant - £500!!! by BigJohnHallamFM

No comments:

Post a Comment