Friday 19 August 2011

Diamonds, Farmers and Jack Dee

Well I don’t know about you, but I’m blummin glad it’s Friday. I’m shattered. We had a week off last week, a full week has killed me. A lay in tomorrow me thinks, whoop!

We had loads of calls helping with my Friday Questions. Thanks you lovely people. You helped me with..

QUESTION 1: What are diamonds? Ian from PA Jewellery in Commonside helped. I know they are pretty and I want a princess cut one, when my fella proposes, but what are they? Ian told me Diamonds are crystallised forms of carbon, and you can’t find them in Europe. Boooo!
QUESTION 2: When farmers are on their tractor and drop bits of hay off the back, do they have to go back and pick it up? Farmer Rob from Hooton Roberts said apparently not, they just leave it. One word… Littering!
QUESTION 3: Did Jack Dee win Celeb Big Brother a couple of years ago? Yes, he did. I’ve won that argument with my boyfriend, he said he didn’t. Ha! Other winners… Mark Owen, Bez, Chantelle Houghton, Shilpa Shetty, Ulrika Jonsson, and Alex Reid.


Did you see the spider that Big John caught yesterday, it was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!





Have a lovely weekend peeps x

No comments:

Post a Comment