Monday 22 October 2012

Skin on skin baby ....

Big John has to massage the oldest man in South Yorkshire this Wednesday.  Wazzock Bob is coming in to have a lovely relaxing massage with oils.  John is going to cringe so much and I can't wait to see his face after he put me through the spider ordeal.  If you're thinking why?!  It's his forfeit for losing the challenge last week to make complete strangers laugh the quickest on the phone.  I'm so happy, I can't stop grinning.

Today is the day I get to go one on one with One Direction.  I don't know what to wear, I'm SO giddy!  I can't believe I'm getting to hang out with them.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Did you hear Hallamster being a bat this morning?!  He hung upside down in his cage and spoke lyrics at us.  If you can guess the song correctly you and the family can go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park and adopt an animal too!

At the weekend I went to a Fancy Dress party as Audrey Hepburn.  Isn't it funny that at the start of the night you look all dressed up and at the end sometimes you look a little bit stupid ...


Enough said ....

See you in the morning xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment