Wednesday 10 October 2012

I've let the side down ....

This morning I lost to Producer James on the Spellings Test - the score was zero to Producer James and minus three to me.  Epic failed on my part.  It was Swallownest Primary School that came on to spell some words for us to guess.  We got stuck on Melody's word and even you couldn't get it right.  If you missed the answer she was trying to spell 'myself.'

Tomorrow you can win tickets to see Alan Davies City Hall on Saturday at 7:30 with Hallamster.  This morning he was asking for lightbulb jokes and Andy came on and kept messing it up.  They'll be another theme tomorrow and if your joke wins you get the tickets.

Date or Ditch is back tomorrow!  It's the girls choosing this time and she'll be under pressure to pick the right man in 60 seconds.  She'll have 3 men to choose from and they'll be trying to impress her with the little time they have.

We gave tickets away to see the Blades play Oldham this morning.  Make sure you listen tomorrow morning after 7 for some more instant winning.

Right, I'll see you in the morning!

Enjoy your day - Janine xx

ps I'm off on a double date with Big John tonight to see Michael McIntyre I'll tell you about it tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment