Wednesday 17 October 2012

Double beaten and licking my wounds ...

Today is not a good day for me ... Firstly I lost the Spelling Test at 8 o'clock this morning and it was a shameful score James had 2 points and I had -4.  However our weekly totals are 3 all so I just have to make sure that I win next week to keep me in the lead. 

Then Big John beat me in the challenge this morning for our 'First Laugh' competition.  The idea of the game is making a complete stranger on the phone laugh and making them laugh first.  This morning John pretended to fall of his chair to make a lady laugh and I randomly had to speak to an Ice Rink.  So I pretended I was scared of ice-skates and asked if I could tie jumpers around my feet to have a skate.  John made the lady laugh in 12 seconds and it took me 35 seconds.  So far John is in the lead by 6 seconds.

Do you want to see John Bishop at the weekend?  He's on at the Motorpoint Arena and we have tickets for you to go this Sunday.  Listen to Hallamster at 7:30 and rustle up your best jokes for us.

See you in the morning and wish me luck!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment