Tuesday 17 July 2012

Nuts are good for you and I can prove it!

This morning we had Dr Christian Jessen on the Celebrity Yes No Game!  He's a lovely man and sounds a little bit posh.  We were quite surprised that he's still a practising GP and some of his patients get star struck when they come to the surgery.  If you missed it you can listen again at 6 tomorrow morning.  Oh he told us that nuts were good for us too ....



It's our last Spellings Test of the year tomorrow and it's with the school at the children's hospital in Sheffield!  It's a close one because Producer James is on 18 points and I'm on 17.  Hmmm I've just realised I can't possibly win unless it goes to sudden death.  You can guess along at home what our little lovelies are trying to spell.

I've just finished 50 Shades of Grey and I was really disappointed with the end!  Thanks for your reassuring messages telling me to buy the second book.  I'm onto it ladies and I've heard the Tesco tip off 2 for £7.  Happy Days!

Win tat with Hallamster tomorrow at 7:30.

See you in the morning.

Janine x

No comments:

Post a Comment