Wednesday 18 July 2012

Missing legs ...

This morning we were talking about 'Lost Property!'  Things that have been found and returned here in South Yorkshire.  One guy found £200 in a cash machine and handed it back to the guy who lost it.  The guy was very generous and gave him £40 to say thank you - 20% isn't bad is it?  I think my favourite story was when someone found a prosthetic leg on the road and handed it into a chemist!  If you missed it listen again tomorrow at 6.

James has beaten me (again!) at the Spellings Test and out totals for the year are 19 to James and 17 to me.  I'll have to wait till the school holidays are over to give him a good thrashing.

Tomorrow morning it's Date or Ditch!  Feast your eyes on this hunk ...

This is our single man of the week.  If you want to play register now www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

See you tomorrow love me xx (Janine)

No comments:

Post a Comment