Thursday 12 July 2012

Craig was so excited he nearly fell down the stairs!

It was Craig choosing from 3 lovely ladies this morning, however, he was so bowled over by Kirsty that he chose line number and they're off on a date to Nando's tonight on Eccy Road, YUM!  They're getting the full VIP treatment and will be quaffing Champers!  Find out how they get on tomorrow at 8 when we catch up with them both.



If you want to play we'll look after you, you'll have your own taxi to and from your house and get the full VIP treatment wherever you get whisked off to.  If you fancy meeting someone new apply now on our website www.hallamfm.co.uk/date

The Dark Knight Rises is the final film of the Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy starring Christain Bale and Anne Hathaway.  If you're a big fan and want to take your family or friends then make sure you're listening at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

I'm thinking about skipping my afternoon nap today.  My dream traumatised me yesterday, it was about my boyfriend and Big John.  That's all I can divulge - I wasn't very happy about it in my dream or when I woke up - weird.  I think I maybe need to give 50 Shades of Grey alone because my dream was 50 Shades of wrong!

See you at 6.

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment